Saturday, July 02, 2011

PAINTING STUDIO 4th Of July Weekend 2011 by Stephen Craig Rowe

 

 

Stars%20and%20Stripes 

     The holiday weekend is a time for family, friends, cooking out, parades and celebrating the birth of The United States Of America.  It is also  Canada Day weekend for our northern neighbors and allies.  My part of the mid west is hot, humid, without a breeze and thought I was about to melt while on my walk today.  Will be sure to partake of liquid refreshment over the weekend and on Monday night may climb the ridge to watch fireworks over the river. 

     I thank my son and those he serves with at the Special Forces forward operating base in Afghanistan for their service.   Also thank all who serve here and overseas in the military as well as all first responders and those who serve.  Wish you all a good, safe, meaningful and Happy 4th Of July and Canada Day Weekend.   Now off to find some of that liquid refreshment.  As ever be well,  Stephen Craig Rowe

    

    

5 comments:

Hope said...

Dear Stephen..
I hope that your 4th is a pleasant one..I know that your sisters,mom and son will be with you in spirit as you will be with them.. have a beautiful day dear friend.. soft hugs..

Here I Am Carrie said...

Oh do hope you are able to enjoy the fireworks on that hill. There are no fireworks to be visible in my area. Just a beautiful dark sky I hope to be filled with star. Hugs Carrie

Beth said...

Prayers for the continued safety of your son and all of our military. I hope you have a very nice 4th Stephen.

RZorpa e Loubah Sofia said...

Amado Stephen, a alegria de Tua presença toldam meus olhos de lágrimas, mas de imensa alegria, forte emoção.
Obrigado Amigo querido, irmão d'armas por estares sempre em meu coração e eu no teu.

Carinhoso abraço

Anonymous said...

you have a wonderful site here stephen. big hug