Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Talking about On The Eve Of Autumn Painting Studio Crack In The Wall



Quote
On The Eve Of Autumn Painting Studio Crack In The Wall
There is a chill in the air as bright as the daylight fades faster
To turning leaves and
Acorns on
Sidewalk.
Gather some things from
The garden
To scan
and find
Images to share.
Recall old times and
New.
I paint to express things I can
not say in words.
I write to express things I can
not paint.
I scan flowers for fun.
(Gotta get a life). Smile!
Am glad you are here.

As ever be well.
Stephen Craig Rowe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Stephen,
Congratulations on your new blog here on blogspot. It looks very artistic and I will be coming to visit regularly.
Elise

Hope said...

Dear Stephen,
Your new place looks nice.. I feel its more relaxing here at blogspot.. msn is ok.. but its like being on a freeway.. during the peak hours of the day..
here is more like the slience of the early morning.. or the softness of the evening..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again..
lets see.. your 1 year, two months and 5 days older than I am.. so..now I know there is someone whom I know that can pave the road I have to travel.. first.. "grins"..
have a blessed day.. filled with love and laughter..
~Hope