Wednesday, November 23, 2011

PAINTING STUDIO Thanksgiving Post by Stephen Craig Rowe

 IMG_4157

The other day there were some birds in the yard.  Rather large birds and I did not choose to go out and play with them.  Instead the camera was at hand and was able to capture a couple out of focus images of the wild turkeys.  Last fall nearly thirty of these birds graced the internationally famous ridge behind the house and did a turkey trot to where ever wild turkeys go.  Some flew and some walked the turkey trot.

    This Thanksgiving my thoughts are not about birds or turkeys.  My thoughts are of family and friends, love and care.  Where and how are you? 

     I am fine thank you for being who you are.

As ever be well, Stephen Craig Rowe

4 comments:

Michiko Johnson said...

Dear Stephen,
Have a wonderful time with your family and your friends in Thanksgiving day.
Michiko

Beth said...

Happy Thanksgiving Stephen. Enjoy the sunshine!

Mildred Ratched said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with good food, family and friends.

Hope said...

Dear Stephen, I pray your Thanksgiving was ever so blessed my dear friend.. soft hugs..~Hope