Thursday, April 05, 2012

My Love She Speaks Like Silence And I Hear Her Now Loud And Clear A Word Poem Walking In Night Dreams by Stephen Craig Rowe

Some say the light is fading.  Some say the light is bright.  Some wait until the time is right to turn into the word.  We went hand in arm in hand with a hug like no other.  Then danced in the stars, became one forever entwined and with one soft step fell off the stage.  I was fallen and broke my wings as I wrapped them around another that should have been you.  This life is more  than a movie, or a slide shown sideways.  It is real.  And I am not jumping off the bridge again!  Smile.  Olive you more than words can tell. As ever be well

2 comments:

Riette said...

This is very beautiful . . . .

Hope said...

smiling.. oh come on now Dear Stephen.. the jump from said bridge is half the fun..you do know I am joking.. right ? "grins"..
in truth I am sorry for your broken wing.. we all get broken from time to time.. and lost.. but at least we still breathe and live life.. the trick to life is to enjoy even the lost times.. the forgotten times.. the never meant to be times.. breath deep and smile.. sending you soft hugs..