Sunday, December 16, 2007

PAINTING STUDIO SILENT NIGHT

I wrote this piece in December of 2,005 and am re-posting it today.

Silent Night
Stone claws clasp
Ledge high above
The Streets
Gargoyle Wings
Frozen
Carved smile
Silent
Grimace
Blindly stare
As Liberty and
Dragon Dance
Holiday Cheer
Teeming the Streets
With Seasons Spirits
All those feelings
Thoughts, pains, dreams,
and Joys.
An Angel
Wiped snow from the
Gargoyle brow
and wrapped a
Wing around
The Stone Carved
Figure.
Giving sight to
The Blind
and warmed
The Heart
From above
They Sang
Sacred Songs
with no words
In the Silent
Night.

It is snowing as I type.
Have a good-great
Christmas Season
and
As ever be well,
With love.
Stephen Craig Rowe

4 comments:

Diane Dehler said...

Dear Sweet Stephen,
I have missed your visits but know it's hard to get back and forth from blogger and spaces. I wish you all the best for the holidays. How is your art work these days?

Diane Dehler said...

Happy Holiday to you again dear Stephen. Thank you for the visit to my space. I hope you remember that you have been my first blogger friend.

Hope all is well in your snowy part of the world.

Moon River said...

Stephen your picturesque poetry touched me. you dear soul. sorry for taking so long to get ack to you!

happy new year dear poet!

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://matadortravel.com/forum/travel-talk/whats-good-esl-or-tesol-course-i-can-take http://islandora.ca/using_islandora_demo
get facebook likes buy facebook likes get facebook likes
How to fix errors in registry after viruses have been removed....my pc was infected by 3-4 trojans....I removed them and now my computer restarts on its own while i am working.. i think this is due to errors in registry due to those viruses.....pls help me...

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes