Monday, January 19, 2009

Tender Graces the novel by Kathryn Magendie

   More than words can tell, words spring from the mountians that sustain.  There a dear friend Kathren Magendie lives, loves and is of the mountians.  Her words are priceless, The novel, TENDER GRACES will be published this spring.  April I think is the release date.  The video is more than poetic.  Then takes one into the space between the words.  I can not wait to have a copy of this book in my hands and in my eyes.  As ever be well, with love, Stephen Craig Rowe

7 comments:

Sultan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sultan said...

It is a wonderful accomplishment to have a book published. Good wishes to her.

Kathryn Magendie said...

Stephen - its so funny, how we've never met face to face, yet have become such friends.

Your poem on my tg site is breathtaking...I am going to cherish it always...

thank you, my good friend...(hug)

Diane Dehler said...

Hi Stephen, just stopped by for a visit and to leave a greeting.

Kathryn Magendie said...

I've put up your poem on the TG blog as one to be voted on in the book give-a-way *smiling*

Also, I left a comment for you on spaces about BB and twitter....

Kathryn Magendie said...

Stephen - if you feel comfortable - email me your mailing address - I'd like to send you a little thought for your kindnesses and for posting the beautiful poem on the TG site... :)

Diane Dehler said...

Hi Steven,
I want to follow your blog but wasn't able to get the feature to work. Will try again and hope all is well with you. I hope you come by and view my new post. It has some amazing graffiti art by teens on it.