Wednesday, December 07, 2011

PAINTING STUDIO Night On The Ridge Walking A Poem By Stephen Craig Rowe

IMG_2436

Did you walk a poem today?
Yes I did, my dear.
The day was rather dark and damp.
I woke
and became of it.  Tossing and turning in dreams, hugging pillows and covers, soft rain sounds that fell soft as snow on flowers.  I ran around the bed, this way and that, half awake and sleeping. 

Liberty woke the Dragon, as She does from time to time.   All wings and a flutter, in a glow to let the Dragon know.  It may be time.  
Did you walk a poem today?
Indeed I did, my dear.
Each soft step well taken, in a space between the words.  In a reflection of the wine.  On a night on the ridge.   Did you you walk a poem today?  As ever be well,  Stephen Craig Rowe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really like that image, Stephen! When I was younger and could never get enough sleep I never thought I would be saying this but I slept too long and the dragon was between my ears this morning. Awoke to driving rain and a throbbing headache.

Here I Am Carrie said...

White rose on the white snow how much purer then this can you get. Stephen I love walking a poem. I see your mind has been inspired by your walks. I love it.