Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring and Signs of Life a New Day Turn Within And Without by Stephen Craig Rowe

Just the other day I was talking to a friend in Kokstad, South Africa about all manner of things as friends do talk about. The past, present, the now, and future. My current ills and healing and events in her part of the world. Then she asked me if I had any dreams. Before I could answer there was an activity on my street. Sirens and such three or four doors down about a flair up or whatever. I excused myself and went to the porch to snap a pic or two. It was all over before I knew it was about and the fire men were folding the hoses. Attention to detail is paramount to attention to flighty events. Though half a world away, I would rather be there than in the blind. In the dreams and in the hands and heart. There was a break in the clouds and was able to place my hands in the garden for some signs of life.
My thought was so beyond words. Then bent for some signs of life of last years roses and I was amazed
The greening and colors took me by

The Day Lily poking her head in my happy face! A good day is a long day in the light. As ever be well, With love, Stephen Craig Rowe
By the by, Tender Graces the Novel by Kathryn Magendie to be released in April is available for pre order http://www.bellebooks.com/books/TenderGraces.asp

4 comments:

Sultan said...

Fine post.

Kathryn Magendie said...

Hello Stephen - I sure hope for the day we can meet face to face so I can give you a big big hug -- you are a wonderful man....a beautiful soul...

Anonymous said...

ah, it looks as if spring has sprung at the painting studio.

continue to be well.

Kathleen

Ceiça Lima said...

Parabéns amigo, tens um coração maravilhoso e uma visão especial da vida, do mundo, das coisas que nos cercam... Não é à toa que és um magnífico artista e um ser humano exepcional. Admiro-o por demais.

Grande abraço, muita paz e luz na sua vida!