Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Moments Grace, by Stephen Craig Rowe

IMG_3544

     It was another cool dark damp day dripping drizzling misty rains all along and into the greening of lawns and garden.  I kept to the house cleaning, laundry, ironing and such.  In the evening was at the computer and felt some light at my shoulder, turned toward the source and through the window was a glowing that drew me to the yard camera in hand and I touched the sky in my eyes, as the sky touched me.  Then I faced the internationally famous ridge behind the house and was caught in an intricate net or web of trees, limbs, lines, light and shadow.

IMG_3545

     Was stunned momentarily by the simple complex depth and force of the image of the woods calling in and out of the light most poetic, rather like a moments grace.

     As ever be well,  Stephen Craig Rowe

4 comments:

Lisa said...

The most amazing way to finish a very hard day .. I adore the colors in the sky , the trees.. Just stunning.
There is just something about all of the tapestries of colors that can not define how they make me feel. Very calming.
Thanks
xoxo

Riette said...

this is beautiful . .the written words, the images and the unwritten words

Beth said...

Very nice photos! I waited impatiently for the sun to come out yesterday and it did not. Maybe next week.

Unknown said...

Either I'm not nuts or we both are because I've ever know anyone else who feels the light. Beautiful complexity/simplicity in the images, my friend.