Friday, November 05, 2010

PAINTING STUDIO and The Trans Siberian Orchestra 2010 by Stephen Craig Rowe

It is that time of year again and the Trans Siberian Orchestra will be performing this Saturday November 6th at the Peoria Civic Center.  Have two tickets for the 8 p.m. show and am very glad to be attending this event.  Can’t wait to see Al Pitrelli the band leader-lead guitar and his wife Jane Mangini the keyboard artist after the show.  As most of you know last year prior to my surgery I put out the word for you not to send flowers.  Due to the busy tour scheduale Al and Jane were not able to keep up with my blogs and sent a beautiful bouquet to my  hospital room.  It really made me smile and brightened up my recovery and stay.  Before and after the show I will also be at Jim's Steakhouse in downtown Peoria.  A review of the performance, visit with friends and photos will be sure to follow in my next post.  In the mean time, as ever be well.  Stephen Craig Rowe

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how much you're looking forward to seeing your friends after reading about your visit with them last year. Man, it's hard to believe it's been a year since you're surgery! Hope you're doing well, my friend. I'm looking forward to reading your review.

Seeking Serenity said...

Horray!! ((HUG)) cannot believe it's been a year and I am SO thankful that you are here xxxoooo!!! mmmm,steak!!

Beth said...

Have a wonderful time Stephen. I will be going to a concert at the civic center with my daughter on Sunday night.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Stephen, Your so lucky have some fun

Anonymous said...

Have a great night Stephen

Here I Am Carrie said...

wow it's hard to believe it has been almost a year. Life does go on. Have a wonderful evening Stephen. Hugs Carrie