Saturday, October 23, 2010

On The Eve Of The Full Moon Of October 2010 by Stephen Craig Rowe

Wizard%20Swamp%2020

The day was grey and gloaming a rain from dawn until mid-afternoon with hardly a hint of light, then some clouds cleared and a bit of sun gladdened the ridge and lawns.  There but for a moments grace in pause was a reflection in the wine most pleasing and then as quiet as a falling leaf the vision was gone. 

This night there is a chill in the air as though spirits of Indians are dancing  in the winds while leaves swirl and clouds curl around the full moon of October.

As ever be well,  Stephen Craig Rowe

 

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Just beautiufl Stephen.

Beth said...

Finally we got some much needed rain and my car got a much needed washing. ;-)

Seeking Serenity said...

I got to see the moon- it's been a long time... it was beautiful...
I love your photo

Here I Am Carrie said...

The moon has been amazing, but today the clouds have moved in. I love your words about leavings danceing. Be well my friend. Hugs Carrie

Unknown said...

I love your description, Stephen. That is also a beautiful image. Hope all is well with you, my friend.

nikkihart said...

Hi Stephen,
It's wonderful to hear from you. All has been going well with me, the summer was good. I hope things are going great with you.
I was shocked to learn about our spaces being shut down forever, was a rude and inconsiderate thing for MSN to do! but i'm adjusting to wordpress and actually finding lots I like about it, so not so bad after all. Will you be opening a wordpress site too?
Wish you a wonderful day dear Stephen, Big hugs, Nikki

Marisol Cragg de Mark said...

Nice words and your photo, too.
I love the full moon.
Kind regards from Berlin.

Hope said...

brief visions ,reflecting a softness felt ..
memories dance..
in warm colors..

Beautiful image both in photography and words ..