Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011 by Stephen Craig Rowe

This Memorial Day Weekend let us honor in respect those who have come before and are now gone because of their service.  The hero, the father, the mother, the son or daughter who in service gave all because it was their duty, their job, and because they would not have it any other way.  The love of country, family, home, and the Constitution of this Great Nation.  I salute my Grandfather, my Father,  Uncle Warren and Jim, my Son Adam and all who Serve.  As ever be well.


2 comments:

Catherine Mary said...

Good morning, Stephen: I really liked this blog you wrote...most especially the song...very stirring to me..have a good day, my friend..love, Katie.

Loubah Sofia De JouElam said...

Um carinhoso abraço amigo querido.